Northamptonshire Funding Fair
Are you a community group who requires funding for a project, new activities and play equipment, building repairs or more?
This is your chance to attend a virtual session to hear presentations from a range of funders who could help you with your projects.
The Northamptonshire Virtual Funding Fair will take place from Tuesday 7 June to Thursday 9 June 2022 exclusively online between 10am and 4pm.
- Architectural Heritage Fund
- Bernard Sunley
- Central Coop
- Charity Bank (For Social Investment Loans)
- Comic Relief
- Co-op Group
- Heritage Lottery
- Mick George Community Fund
- Morrisons Foundation
- NACRE Rural Support Services
- North Northamptonshire Council
- Northamptonshire Community Foundation (NCF)
- Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner
- Sport England
- Tesco Community Grants
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- West Northamptonshire Council
The funders will all be presenting at the event, providing valuable information on how best to apply for grants. There will also be a hints and tips presentation.
Places are limited and you must book to reserve your place on the presentation of your choice.
Visit our website at www.snvb.org.uk
To unsubscribe or change your details click here
Posted: Thu, 19 May 2022 09:13 by Fiona Young